Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Post


Forgive the pun! All my stuff is being transported to Stowe tomorrow, including this electronic quill pen, so this is the 'lowering of the flag' for a while. After the last Mass this weekend for the Feast of St. Peter and St. Paul, I fly home for my true annual visit (the last was a special quickie!). While at home, I will take my Mother to Rome for a couple of days to celebrate her special birthday, I will also be celebrating Mass for my Aunt's Golden Jubilee as a Sister of the Assumption - Maria Assumpta on July 5th for anyone who is interested. Returning to the Colonies around July 17th to begin my new assignment - will post when I get home to the Mother Country.

2 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

Have fun and don't lose your alb this time!

Mulier Fortis said...

Safe journey... Let us know when you arrive in the UK!